1. Rent is due Friday, October 6th
2. Office is closed for Columbus Day, October 9th.
3. Quinn Inspections will take place October 17 - October 19.
4. Equinox Thanksgiving Dinner will be delivered next month to any interested seniors - call the office for information.
5. Fall Bulk Week will take place the week of October 16th.
6. Slips for a Christmas Visit from Santa must be returned to the WHA Office by Friday, November 17th.
7. Coats for the Community will be distributing coats on October 21st and 22nd at the Cohoes Senior Center.
Happy Retirement to our Executive Secretary, Mary Spychalski!
Happy Halloween everyone!