Main Office : 518-273-4717
Main Fax : 518-273-4730
Office Hours : Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
Saturday and Sunday - CLOSED
Rent is due by Friday, December 8th.
A late fee will be processed to your account for
any rent payment after the fifth business day.
The office will be closed Monday, December
25th for Christmas Day.
The office will be closed Monday, January 1st
for New Year’s Day.
Rent is due by Monday, November 7th. Payments after this date will have a late charge of $5 and an additional $1 every day late after the 5th business day.
Hanratta Inspections will be conducted on
the following dates:
100-219 November 14
301-319 November 15
401-419 November 16
1. Rent is due Friday, October 6th
2. Office is closed for Columbus Day, October 9th.
3. Quinn Inspections will take place October 17 - October 19.
4. Equinox Thanksgiving Dinner will be delivered next month to any interested seniors - call the office for information.
5. Fall Bulk Week will take place the week of October 16th.
6. Slips for a Christmas Visit from Santa must be returned to the WHA Office by Friday, November 17th.
7. Coats for the Community will be distributing coats on October 21st and 22nd at the Cohoes Senior Center.
Happy Retirement to our Executive Secretary, Mary Spychalski!
Happy Halloween everyone!
1. Office is closed Monday, September 4th
2. Rent is due Friday, September 8th
3. Day Inspections will take place September 19 - September 22.
4. Hanratta Apartments Flu Clinic will be Thursday, September 28th.
5. Important information regarding Renter's Insurance, Garbage Pick-Up, and Tips in Pages 1-11.
6. The Arsenal City Run will be Sunday, September 24th.
1. Last Day Rent is due is Monday, August 7th
2. Joslin Inspections will be August 15-17
3. Summer Lunch Program Information on Pg. 4
4. Congratulations to our 2017 Beautification Contest Winners. Thank you to all of the tenants that participated!
5. Looking for Back-to-School tips or fun Fall activities? Check out pages 10-11!
6. Important information about the Watervliet Housing Conversion to RAD is on Pg. 12
1. Rent is due Friday, July 10th
2. The Nassau Band will be at Quinn Community Room on July 6th and Hanratta Community Room on July 20th.
3. The Summer Lunch Program at the Joslin Community Room starts July 5th!
4. All tenants: Be sure to report ALL income changes! Failure to do so can result in an eviction process.
5. 2nd Annual Kids Night Out will be on July 6th from 6-8 PM in front of the WHA Office
6. The Complimentary Brunch at Quinn Apartments has been changed to Wednesday, July 19th
Address: Watervliet Housing Authority
2400 2nd Ave
Watervliet, NY 12189
SEND US A MESSAGE
If you're having problems, questions and inquiries. don't hesitate to contact us.