Welcome to the Watervliet Housing Authority! Serving the Families of Watervliet, New York Since 1959!
English Chinese (Simplified) French German Hindi Italian Japanese Russian Spanish

Income Change Form

*Additional Documents may be required.


Please note: This form will be processed to report your interim change in income to the Recertification department. Further documentation may be required to complete an interim change in rent (ie. paystubs, unemployment payment printout, child support payment history, etc.) You will receive a letter by first class mail requesting additional documentation, if needed.