- Category: Newsletters
1. Day Inspections: The schedule is as follows: Apt. 1-20 September 22
21-40 September 23
41-66 September 24
67-90 September 25
2. REAC is coming to inspect the WHA apartments October 28th and 29th. Please make sure you check out Page 11 to see if you have any of the issues listed with your apartment.
3. COATS FOR THE COMMUNITY: Coats will be distributed on Friday, Oct. 16, 2015 1:30pm-6:00pm and Sat. Oct. 17, 9:00am-noon, at the Cohoes Senior Center, Cohoes. If you have any questions, please feel free to call the WHA Office.
4. VRV Tenants: If you need a laundry key please come to the office. They should be available Friday, September 4th.
5. Mary’s Corner is looking for book donations. Please consider donating old books that you no longer use/need.
6. Utility Allowance update and upcoming events on page 12.
7. The Watervliet Civil Service Comission announces an examination for police officers for the City of Watervliet. The exam is scheduled for November 14, 2015.
Thank you to all of our 2015 Summer Youth Staff!