- Category: Newsletters
1. Columbus Day, October 12th - The office is closed.
2. New Flat Rents are on Page 3.
3. On October 2nd, there will be a Pre-REAC inspection at Joslin.
REAC is coming to inspect the WHA apartments October 28th and 29th. This is your notice that we may be entering your apartment.
4. Hanratta Tenants: Character Education students have been having coffee and donuts at the
Hanratta complex each month with the tenants from 10-12. Upcoming dates include:
October 18, November 15, December 20, January 10.
5. Equinox Dinner and Coats for the Community Information on Pages 4 and 5.
6.Fall Bulk Week is to be held the week of October 26th. Residents must put their bulk items out the night before their regular garbage pick up day.
7. On October 13th from 11:00am-1:00pm Hannaford Pharmacy will be going to the Hanratta Community Room to give out flu shots to anyone interested. If you are interested, they will have a sign up sheet in the lobby and paperwork for you to fill out.
8. Quinn Apartments Inspections will be conducted as follows:
• 101-120 October 14
• 121-140 October 15
• 141-160 October 16